Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ooi Chi Khan


Congratulations Mr. Ooi.





My company has chosen Ooi Chi Khan to model for our new teeth whitening product. There were hundreds of different candidates who applied to be part of our advertisement but none of them were as persistent as Chi Khan and so my company decided that he would be the chosen one.





"I've been smoking for so many years that I began to notice that cigarettes has taken it's toll on my teeth" - Chi Khan





The nicotine and tar stain on Chi Khan's teeth were a challenge to remove but with our company's newest product, nothing stand in it's way, nothing.



Remarkably Chi Khan was able to relive his white days before he started smoking.





Another satisfied customer.


What was my company's name again? I don't think I remember.




Peace out! =P

No comments: