Friday, March 14, 2008

More obscenities!



Things not to say during sex

  • Get off me, I'll do it myself!
  • Smile for the camera!
  • Do I have to pay for this?
  • What's your name again?
  • I'm sobering up and you're getting ugly!
  • No! You're too fat to be on top. You'd kill me!
  • On second thought, let's turn the lights off.
  • It's nice being in bed with someone I don't have to inflate.


Now, let's learn a little bit of psychology....

Why do males....

Struggle so hard to come out from their mom's vagina...


Just to spend their entire lifetime getting back in?





Who needs an automobile manufacturing factory when cars can do THIS?!




This girl here is definitely the bomb but she drives a hard bargain. What can she offer you? 4 boobs, and 2 mouth holes in exchange for no vagina nor ass for you.....damn.




Sucks to be that kid.




Retarded cartoons.





WTF?





Strippers.





Rotate the lever!





Ohhhh... kinky!



Whats love? I don't know, all I know is;

It's made out of 2 consonants ...
And 2 vowels ...
And 2 fools.


So how does one solve a love triangle?!


Easy, there are plenty of ways to solve this problem.


Recruit a fourth person, make it a square and divide it into half.

or

Take yourself out of the equation.

or

Solve the problem with a gun.

or

a=b^2+c^2-2bcCosA

or

All sides are equal.




By all means it makes no sense.




Peace out! =)

No comments: