Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I was searching for sources for premarital sex in teenagers and I happen to come across this bullshit website which is pretty much fucked up... and entertaining.. and fucked up.




Answer by FAG Submitted on 8/29/2005

Hi. I have sex with my dad every night, and he hasn't had his period for a while (he used to be a woman) so can he get pregnant if he's undergoing hormone therapy?



Answer by Doug Funny Submitted on 8/29/2005

If you have anal sex, be prepared to hear these words: Da Doy Daught Da Dasket Ball




Answer by LUE is teh KEWL Submitted on 8/29/2005
I HAVE AIDS LOLZ




Answer by http://www.BabyNames.com Submitted on 8/30/2005
You'll be needing this.

http://www.BabyNames.com





Answer by PenguinPedo Submitted on 8/31/2005
Having testicals increases your chances of getting a girl pregnant, to help prevent unwanted pregnancies please punch yourself rapidly in the testicals before sex.




Answer by angelhug Submitted on 8/31/2005
Hay i wuz just wunderin like can u get pregnant if ur bf jacks off in a shotof whiskey n pours it in ur cooter or i give him head n then eat sumthin n lick my fingurz n finger myself? i rly need 2 kno cuz i liek havnt ever had a period n im geting nervous and i like cake n my mom told me if i get pregnant i cant have any cake?Thanx luv u all




Answer by nappy d Submitted on 8/31/2005
hey meh gf and me had had the bset sexxor evar. but last nghit she told me shes a lsebain. we have unprottekted sex... can she get pegnant even fi shes a lsebain?




Answer by VGD Submitted on 9/2/2005
You guys are all retarded.




Answer by Bored. Submitted on 8/30/2005
How stupid are you people get an education, take sex ed and stay in school.




I swear I was mesmerized by these sheer amount of stupidity. Especially the joker who posted she likes cake and if she got pregnant her mom wont give her any cake ever LOL.


PEACE OUT =)

No comments: